#30dayswild

Would you like to do be wild for 30 days? Are you wild at heart? The Wildlife Trusts have launched a month long nature campaign asking you to do a random act of wildness every day throughout June. Although I work in nature conservation, I'm often sat behind the computer so #30dayswild gives me a chance to bring more nature into my everyday life.

Wildness acts can last a minute to hours! When you sign up you'll get emailed a challenge pack full of free ideas and links to events held by your local wildlife trust. It's also Wales Biodiversity Week from 6th to 14th June, giving lots of opportunities to take part in wildlife themed events taking place across Wales from guided nature walks, Go Wild festival, open days, wildlife identification and activities. Check out events taking place here (www.biodiversitywales.org.uk/Wales-Biodiversity-Week).

For my #30dayswild I'm looking forward to....

  • Relaxing in my local park
  • Taking my lunch outside
  • Creating a nature table
  • Dangling my feet in wildwater
  • Exploring a new local wildlife patch
  • Making Wild art & craft
  • Do a seawatch
  • Recording my wildlife sightings & log at my local record centre
  • Brushing up on my plant identification
  • Identifying gulls out of my work window 

Sign up to take part here - www.mywildlife.org.uk/30dayswild/

Follow my #30dayswild on twitter (@yorkiestyles), instagram (hollyrebeccayork) and some days here on the blog.

 #DayOne of #30dayswild


Today I signed up to #30dayswild and it's pouring with rain! Took a moment to enjoy nature on my doorstop...literally. Pretty ivy leaves toadflax (cymbalaria muralis) trails along by the frontdoor #30dayswild #dayone #june #nature #thewildlifetrusts #enjoywildlife #wildlife #randomactsofwildness #naturechallenge #ivyleavedtoadflax #cardiff #wales 


No comments:

Post a Comment