My favourite pins week 1 : the Floral dress

I’m a huge fan of pinterest, so I’ve decided every Sunday I’m going to add my favorite pin or theme of pins for things that have caught my eye, inspired an outfit or craft project.  

This week is all about wearing pretty floral dresses but achieving winter warmth! I’ve picked this pin as my favorite as it’s very me! Floral dresses, long cardigan, warm black tights, leather bag and boots are a stable of my wardrobe. I love layering up summery floral dresses to make them nice and cosy for the winter months.




Source: Pinterest

Here’s an assemble of one of my outfits (Warehouse dress and cardigan, Accessorize bracelet, Mulberry bag - okay I don’t actually own the bag but I can in my dreams!)

Summer to winter floral outfit

Summer to winter floral outfit by holly-york featuring a a line dress



Look out for more in future weeks….no doubt on my favorite pinning topics of fashion, crafts, jewellery, home décor, travel….

No comments:

Post a Comment