- - T-shirt strips - I had some already cut up from an old necklace but if not find a jersey t-shirt you don't mind cutting up.
- Cord (or ribbon)
- Thin bendable wire (I used 28 gauge beading wire)
- If you need to cut up the t-shirt into three strips, about 2cm/0.5-1inch wide and 30cm/12inches long.
- Cut the cord into three 28cm/11inch pieces
- Hold the ends together, with the cord slightly higher
- Wind the wire around the ends to hold the cord and t-shirt strips together and in place
- Separate into three groups and plait
- Plait until it's the right length around your wrist. I have made mine to pull over my hand.
- Wind wires around the ends and cut off the excess cord and t-shirt strips
- With the wire, continue winding around both ends to bind them together
- Cut a piece of fabric to cover the ends and wire. Fold the fabric over and wrap around the ends, glue in place.
- Leave to dry then it's ready to wear! Enjoy!